Forgiven & Free
This is a 45 minute or so webinar focused on forgiveness. I apologize in advance for the poor audio quality!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
Freedom From Addictive Behaviors - BASIC
Mike Quarles, Director of Grace Walk Recovery Ministries along with Vernon Terrell teaches the Basic Webinar; Mike has co-authored four books on freedom from addiction with his wife Julia and Dr. Neil Anderson. The Webinar begins with Mike sharing his testimony of how he found freedom from addiction...a story you don't want to miss. The 6 week webinar builds upon the foundational truth of "identity in Christ" as the key to freedom provided as a result of the finished work of Christ. Mike had been a Christian for 18 years, was a seminary graduate and a former pastor, but found himself hopelessly addicted to alcohol. Finally, after many false starts and various programs, he learned the transforming truth that he was dead to sin and freed from it. It was only then that he was able to experience the truth, that "if Christ sets you free, you are free indeed" (John 8:36). The Basic Webinar clearly presents how a person who understands who they are in Christ will not engage in self-destructive behavior as a lifestyle, but will understand and experience the truth that will set them free.
Video On Demand (2017) - Forgiven & Free Webinar:
1. Forgiven & Free
Video On Demand (2013) - Basic Webinar:
1. Testimony of how Mike found his freedom
2. The Problem of Addictive Behavior - A biblical understanding of addiction and how it develops
3. The Price of Freedom - The Requirement for experiencing freedom and why so few are experience it
4. God's Answer for Addictive Behavior - Understanding that God has freed you from addiction
5. Strongholds of Addiction - The lies people believe that keep them in bondage
6. Forgiveness, Your #1 ticket to Freedom - The most liberating thing you will ever do
Freedom From Addictive Behaviors - Advanced
The Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Advanced Webinar goes through the Freedom From Addiction Workbook by Neil Anderson and Mike and Julia Quarles. Mike Quarles & Vernon Terrell will teach it. Mike struggled with addiction for 8 years after he graduated from seminary and served in the pastorate. Vernon has worked in the corporate world for 26 years and ministered for over 30 years.
The vicious cycle of addiction can be broken. It has led many down the rocky path of spiritual defeat and self-destruction.This webinar shows that true and lasting freedom in Christ has been provided in His finished work. There is no charge for the webinar, but to get the full benefit you will need to work through the Workbook.
Video On Demand (2013) - Advanced Webinar Sessions:
1.How You Got Where You Are – Freedom from all sin is the birthright of every child of God.
2.What Keeps You in Bondage – We’re not products of our past, but the finished work of Christ, which has freed us from sin & we’re dead to it.
3.Giving Up on Self – God’s purpose is to bring us to the end of ourselves & our resources so we will trust in Him to set us free & meet all our needs.
4.Understanding the Gospel and Your Heavenly Father – God is love & there is nothing we can do to make Him love us more or less.
5.Our Identity in Christ – Once we understand our old self is dead & gone & who we are in Christ, dead to sin and the law, we will be free from sin.
6.Freedom from Fear – We haven’t received a spirit of fear, but Sonship & are dead to law & freed from it.
7.Freedom From the Past and Victory Over Sin – We’re free from sin & it is no longer our master as we are not under law, but under grace & free.
8.Freedom from Performance-Based Acceptance - We are complete in Christ and completely accepted in the Beloved as Christ is our life and lives in us
Helping Others Overcome Addictions
This webinar is based on the book, Helping Others Overcome Addictions by Steve McVey and Mike Quarles; Mike Quarles & Vernon Terrell will teach it. Mike struggled with addiction for 8 years after he graduated from seminary and served in the pastorate. Vernon has worked in the corporate world for 26 years and ministered for over 30 years. The webinar will show why so few find freedom, how to experience freedom and how to help others find freedom. There is no charge for the webinar, but to get the full benefit you will need to read Helping Others Overcome Addictions. The book is available in Christian bookstores, Amazon. com, cbd.com or directly from Mike (send him an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Video On Demand (2013) - Helping Others Webinar Sessions:
1. The Lie the Church Believes About Addiction…And how it keeps many from finding freedom
2. It’s Worse Than a Disease…It’s bondage, but God’s answer for it is freedom in Christ
3. The Prerequisite to Freedom from Addiction…What Has to take place before a person can get free
4. The Birthright of a Child of God…God has provided all we need to be free in Christ
5. If I’m So Good, Why Do I Act So Bad…Why we struggle, fail and fall and why we don’t have to
6. The Most Liberating Thing You Will Ever Do…Forgiving from the heart, an act of spiritual warfare
7. It’s Not Up to Us…We can’ free or sanctify ourselves, but God has already done it
8. What to Do To Help Others – And What to Stop Doing…Speak the truth in love & exercise tough love